Friday, April 14, 2017

Met some Israelis two weeks ago while traveling

I was in Brazil last month for climate change and ocean education workshops at the University of São Paulo with Adina, and we had the chance to add some days to travel to Amazonia afterwards. We stayed in the city of Manaus, and then took some trips into the jungle (some multi day trips and some day trips). While we were in the jungle, I met several Israeli travelers. They were all super nice and really excited to hear I would be in Eilat this summer. They said that Eilat is a holiday destination for Israelis due to the natural beauty and fun nightlife. They also highly recommended that I visit Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, which Adina already has planned for our group (I think). It is always pleasant to meet locals from a place you plan on going to, especially if the experience is positive. It got me even more excited for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment