Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Life around the water cooler

Every day, at least one local reminds me about:

1. the importance of drinking water
2. the sneakiness of dehydration
3. the severe headaches I'll get if I don't drink more water

So, I make hourly trips to fill up my water bottle at the local water cooler.


Now, I've never worked in corporate America, so my prior impression of water cooler life is limited to The Office re-runs.


Image result for the office water coolerImage result for the office water cooler

But, here, the water cooler is pretty awesome at helping me get to know people, it's also where the free coffee is stored, and when I need something/someone, odds are I can lurk around the water cooler for a few minutes and they'll appear. 

#WaterCoolerLife

No comments:

Post a Comment