Thursday, May 4, 2017

Experiments!

I'm in the process of 'finalizing' my plans for this summer (I say that with '__' marks, because things always change) and it looks like I'm going to be very busy.

I will have two experiments, one for ~5 days and one for ~2-3 days. Most of the work is going to be analyzing the many subsamples from those experiments, because we are being very ambitious with how many things we want to monitor. I'm really happy about it and feel excited to have access to the samples, facilities, and guidance of collaborators. I think some of the students there will be helping me as well, and I'm also feeling fortunate for that :)

Next step is going to be writing up SOPs and making sure all of the materials are ready, most of which should be done by the end of the month if not within the next week or so!

-Esra

No comments:

Post a Comment