Friday, May 26, 2017

Why do I feel nothing?

Today someone asked me if I was excited to be going to Israel this summer. Truth is, I'm still waiting for this whole "I'm going to Israel for two months" fact to hit me. Even though I'll be in a new country, won't speak the language, and will have to start an ambitious science project, I'm not nervous, excited, or scared about it... What is that about?

Its probably just that I haven't really made much time to sit down and think about how cool this summer is going to be or how fortunate I was for even getting this opportunity. I guess graduate school, classes, grant proposals, presentations, and other projects keep me from dwelling on the future. Although, I'm starting to really look forward to it!


Stephan
I kinda feel like this Raccoon right now. Just chillin'

No comments:

Post a Comment